Sponsor Saturday SPECIAL: THE JESS ELAINE PROJECT

Okay, here's the deal.  I worship this girl, and if you do not get in on her action, I will be very, very upset.  You may know her from my recent (and first) Google hangout, we're talking about Jess, from THE JESS ELAINE PROJECT.




The name of my blog is The Jess Elaine, and it can be found at http://www.thejesselaine.com/  Jess is my first name and Elaine is my middle. Very Un-exciting, I know. You'd better watch out, I'm wild.

The inspiration for my blogging, is my huge mouth and the fact that most people tire of my awkward stories and life experiences. My blog is a great outlet, especially since my husband and I moved to a new city, where I didn't have a ton of friends. Sorry internet, but you are totally stuck with me. 

Honestly, I'm a bit of a self loather, so I don't really have a favorite post, but this one will do I suppose http://www.thejesselaine.com/2013/06/the-good-bad-and-bathing-suit-from-hell.html . Topless at a children's splash park. It really is a must read. 

I have two kids that I stay home with, so my day usually starts the night before, never sleeping and constantly saying stuff like "no" and "don't touch that". The rest of my day is spent anticipating getting things done, but never actually doing them. Somewhere in there I blog and spend too much time on social media. 

My favorite band would be anything other than Yo Gabba Gabba and The Wiggles. I dig anything that remotely sounds like an adult singing it. Fitz and the Tantrums are in my Ipod right now. My favorite color is Blue. Or red. And sometimes Black. I guess I can't pick just one. My favorite drink is wine. Oh wait, is this supposed to be family friendly? I mean my favorite drinks are Hugs (with vodka). 

I have two children, Theodore who is 3 and Elliot who is 1 and a half. They are seriously the cutest. But I get it, I'm totally biased. You can be the judge. 

My favorite blogs (besides Okay, Allison of course) would have to be Brittany, Herself (http://brittanyherself.com/). I just love the whole love yourself for who you are/ make me laugh my nuts off combo. It's a win-win. 

I also adore fashion, puppies (even though we don't have one), red lipstick, and I've been known to drop a few curse words here and there. What can I say, I'm quite the rebel.

Jess is beautiful both inside and out, and her blog is amazing.  She recently changed her domain name, so...if you head on over to her blog and give her a comment and follow, one of HER lucky new readers will receive a hand-crocheted dickie, which is a fancy word for collar!  It is one of my first projects and I am very proud.  All you have to do is complete the above and we will raffle it off at the end of the week!  Just tell her I sent ya!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I love comments from anyone who isn't a CUNT.