Meet Lena, from Lena B Actually!




 
Imagine my surprise when one of my favorite bloggers, Miss Lena B, actually told me she liked my blog!  She didn't send me a snippy email or ignore me, she reached out and has been doing so ever since.  Besides being a short-haired beauty as well, her style is phenomenal.  I often will scope out her blog, just for inspiration for my own shoots.  I love the creativity, simplicity and beauty of her blog, as well as her posts about her sweet family.  I wish my husband was a tattoo artist!  I wish my kids had cool names!  I wish I lived in Canada!  Okay, this is getting a little "Yolanda Saldavar."  Please, meet Lena, and don't be offended by my bad jokes.


Lena B, Actually: http://www.lenabactually.com/

I started blogging to document my life as a new mommy, and to keep family & friends updated with our mini milestones.  It has become more of a personal hobby and a place for me to *still* document our lives, but with lots of fashion, photography & fun thrown in too!
Do you have any favorite posts?
That's hard to pin point... but most recently, my favorite is this one... so exciting! http://www.lenabactually.com/2013/06/going-somewhere.html

What's an average day like for you?
Up by 7:00, pack school lunches, squeeze in a little breakfast & blog reading time before getting the kids up.  Dropoff at school & daycare and at work (at an insurance company) by 8:304:30, pick up the kids, go home... usually deal with a meltdown or two, then supper, bath, chores around the house, a little blogging, a little cuddling on the couch with the hubs, tv... and then bed! 

Faves:
Band is a tie between The Beatles & Rancid, favorite color is orange and I love tea!

Littles:
A son, Memphis who is 7 and a daughter, Ruby who is 5.  They make appearances on my blog every now & then.  ;)
Favorite blogs:
Absolute Mommy is probably my fave.  Megan is so real, and hilarious... and just all around awesome!
http://www.absolutemommy.blogspot.ca/



  THANKS GIRL.  YOU ARE TRULY THE BEST!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I love comments from anyone who isn't a CUNT.