Birds of a Feather

dress: one clothing shoes: Target glasses: ZenniOptical pendant: black&bronze plugs: Body Jewelry Source






Having Sunday off was a really weird experience, but a very productive one.  I was SO EXCITED to order my specs from Rivet and Sway!  After the Google hangout, I have been on the edge of my seat to see their new collection AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE.  Did you guys watch?  Did you see those giant eggplant frames???  They will be mine.

John and I enjoyed being able to watch True Blood together, as well as the superior walk-off homerun courtesy of Mr. Mike Napoli, that led to a magnificent victory against the Yankees.  Go Sox! You girls have your kids, I have my sports.

On that note, I hope you all were able to meet and follow my friend Jess, from The Jess Elaine Project.  I was lucky enough to meet her on our hangout, and since then, I have been (to use her words) "obsessed with her vibe."  I encourage you to visit her blog, it is one of my constant pleasures, as well as laughs.  Not only is she gorgeous, she is hilarious.  I love that combo.

I am so grateful to all of my wonderful friends I have met through blogging, I am constantly surprised by the support and love I get everyday from my readers.  I want you all to know that when I am am at my best and at my worst, it is your love that keeps me going.

This week, I hope to be sharing some more "everyday life" peeks and pictures, as well as some awesome stories from my college years.  I hope you love whatever strange hula move I am making in this first picture, because now that I look at it, I can't stop laughing.

Hold on, John just showed me some pictures from the new American Horror Story:Coven.  I just passed out.
   


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I love comments from anyone who isn't a CUNT.