What's Black and White and Rad All Over???

dress: New York and Company shoes: Target pendant: black&bronze plugs: Body Jewelry Resource glasses: ZenniOptical





Can you tell this dress makes me happy?  I saw it in the window of a store I usually pass by without a second glance, but when I saw that peek-a-boo black mixed with the mod print, I died a little on the inside, and knew she had to be mine.  Imagine my shock when I realized it was also on sale.  I am one hell of a bargain hunter!

I paired it with one of my new pendants from the always lovely black&bronze, as well as the sandals I JUST CAN'T STOP WEARING.  The cut and flow of this dress is a dream.  It has a faux leather belt with an elastic band strategically hidden on the side, so you can have as many tacos as you want and still look amazing!  I can't say enough, I am in love with this damn thing.

If you were unable to attend our awesome Google hangout last night, let me tell you...IT WAS EPIC.  I will be posting a link to a video feed so all youse guys who couldn't make it can join in on the fun.  Again, I'd like to thank Brittany Gibbons of Brittany, Herself for including me, if it hadn't been for her, I would have never of had such an awesome opportunity.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I love comments from anyone who isn't a CUNT.