Mid-Century ModCloth

dress: ModCloth shoes: Target glasses: ZenniOptical plugs: Body Jewelry Resource pendant:black&bronze

AH! It's so rad!


B&B locos!
So, I saw this bad boy being sported by none other than Erin of Zero Style, just a few weeks ago, at a ModCloth event.  First of all, I was jealous of these lovely ladies, some of my favorite bloggers all in one room, getting to pick out clothes, learning about the new advances in plus size fashion, standing in a "selfie square"??!  Sounds like the most fun, EVER.  So, like a freak, as soon as I read her post, I hit up ModCloth to see if there were any left...and also to see about sponsorships, etc.  Well, I got the dress, the very last one they had...and it was in my size.  Now, let's see if I get the sponsorship.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I love comments from anyone who isn't a CUNT.