Mondays are a Hoot!

I hate the sun.
shoes: Blowfish dress: one clothing necklace: Boo and Boo Factory glasses: ZenniOptical plugs: Body Jewelry Source
 
This is me noticing a baseball stuck in our cacti.  I know...riveting.

These are my toes doing something reminiscent of "My Left Foot."

These are my white legs.  I really am Hawaiian, I swear.

It is SUPER HOT here in Corona, so I think that's why I have been putting off any outfit shoots as of late, but get ready bitches...John and I drug out the camera this weekend and snapped away!  This is yet another awesome dress from One Clothing, again found at my local Ross where magic always seems to happen for me. 

Please don't forget about the hangout with Brittany Gibbons of Brittany, Herself I am doing Thursday at 10pm EST this week with my buddy Jess from The Jess Elaine Project and Ritzy, the stylist from Rivet and Sway...plus a whole lot of other cool  blogging peeps and we will be talking accessory addictions, as well as general radness.  If you haven't RSVP'd you are an obvious chump.  


Okay, sorry for yelling.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I love comments from anyone who isn't a CUNT.