Suedehead

 I got a haircut yesterday from Gina, and it was pretty freaking rad.  Having known each other almost fifteen years now, no one else has ever cut my hair as well as she does...probably because no one else has ever cut my hair!  I told her I want a nice little pomp, to celebrate the Morrissey concert later that evening.  As usual, a masterpiece was created.
I





this was when she was like....ummm it needs to be shorter because you look like Jimmy Neutron

tee: Wal-Mart collar: Fierce and Flirty plugs: Body Jewelry Source



You might notice I am wearing an awesome crochet collar! This is a creation of my friend Robyn of Fierce and Flirty, and she will be giving one awayon the blog this week! Stay tuned for details!

5 comments:

  1. love the new do! you look like one tough broad! and those plugs are killer, I love turquoise anything. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much mama! xo and thanks for always being the best!

      Delete
  2. Newest follower here! I found you through the blog hop. You have a wonderful blog, I can't wait to read more. You can find me at meandmr.com

    -Melanie @meandmr.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girlie! Great to meet you and thank you for the compliment! I can't wait to become pals! xo ak

      Delete
  3. I wasn't sure I could pull it off at first, but I was stoked at the final cut! xo ak You're the freakin' best!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! I love comments from anyone who isn't a CUNT.