GIRLS: Season Two and Multiple Bathroom Visits

dress and shoes: Ross mystery bin glasses: ZenniOptical plugs: BJR nameplate necklace: Black Heart Creatives

Yup, this is what I'm doing ALL DAY.

Black Heart Creatives killed it!!!

My training days are finally over, and I couldn't be more stoked.  Problem is...now I'm sick.  I won't go into the gory details of it all, but let's just say somewhere around five o'clock in the evening, in the heat of my second shift, there was a rumbling in my tummy.

Said tummy has not since rumbling or sadly, exploding, since.  Therefore I am left with no other choice than to crack open the plastic on one of my new prize possessions,  Girls: Season Two, and spend my day enjoying the best show ever, on my new HUGE flat screen my lovely brother gifted me.  I will also be enjoying my new books, ABeautiful Mess: Photo Idea Book by Emma Chapman and Elsie Larson of A Beautiful Mess, as well as Blog, INC. by Joy Cho.  

I want to improve both my photos and my blog skills, so I am attempting to gather new ideas from good places.  Look, my parents did not let me take Art or Photo.  I had AP classes to worry about, and besides "classes like that get you nowhere."  I'd say a best-selling book, a best-selling app and a blog empire aren't NOWHERE.   

I have known people to be negative towards ABM, and I just don't understand why.  It was one of the first blogs I ever read, along with the gorgeous Kaelah Bee, (ahem...secret project alert) and ever since I have learned of this GOMI phenomenon, I just get sick when I think about how much that website has hurt people I love and care about, as well as bloggers I respect.  To see that Forbes listed it on it's 100 Best Websites for Women I about barfed, and then I almost made a pilgrimage to the author's house, to punch HER in the face.  I just do not get all this negativity.  It really makes me sad, especially when it is woman against woman.  Can't we all just get along?

Oh, also...this dress rules and will be the newest addition to an area of my closet I lovingly refer to as the "Lena Section."  You know, rompers...pattern rompers, tropical rompers, and of course, these rad collared dresses.  I think my obsession is full on Yolanda Saldivar now, if there was ever any question before.

If you need me, I'll be in the bathroom.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I love comments from anyone who isn't a CUNT.