No Matter How Many Times I Watch Meloncholia I Still Don't Understand It


Yeah, I love this shirt.

shirt: ASOS shoes: Old Navy skirt: Target jewelry: black&bronze

Chivo loves my new shoes.

...and I'm a smart girl.  I just can't follow along because my attention span is like that of a fruit fly.  I have been enjoying a day off, and two day shifts this week, it almost feels like a vacation except for the constant upkeep of the house, me being paranoid and anxious over the location(s) of my mother's cat, and so on.

This morning, I watched a woman drive her sedan right into a light pole, just as I was turning the corner, walking four dogs.  I believe all was well, for some reason there were some twigs running by in sports bras, and they stopped to help.

I would have assisted, it's just, I had four dogs with me.  I got the dirtiest looks ever from the other walkers who began to come up over the embankment.  I wanted to yell, "What do you want me to do?"  Everyone has a cell phone, and I am NOT hanging out for the cops to come and ask me a million questions while my pitbull mix tries to kill him or her.  The driver exited the vehicle in one piece, albeit a little shaken, so I continued my walk.  Good Morning Corona!

John and I shot a few new outfit pictures, and since we're not confined to our usual spots, we made sure we used most of them again.

Please make sure to enter our group giveaway, as well as our Laura Frisk giveaway!  Lots of great gals and great goods up for grabs!  Oh, That rhymed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I love comments from anyone who isn't a CUNT.