Chivo, the Cactus and I


shoes: Minnetonka dress and shirt: Target necklace: Boo and Boo Factory



 
I have a lot on my mind right now.  I had two very deep, interesting conversations with two brilliant and beautiful bloggers yesterday.  It really made me question my place here.  On one hand, I like to share my world and open myself up, it has lead to some great friendships and good times (plus a great excuse to buy new clothes).  However, I have also seen how much you can be hurt by opening your world to others, and subsequently, their criticisms.  One of my best blog friends is now questioning whether or not to post the food she eats, because people take the time out of their day to email her to tell her why she shouldn't be eating it.  I do not like that at all.  It's a fine line to walk, the fact that you are putting yourself out there, so you must be ready for some negative feedback...but also it seems to me that it's very easy/ridiculous to criticize or judge someone from their "social media" posts.  I'm just not sure.  One thing I do know is this necklace is rad. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I love comments from anyone who isn't a CUNT.