Monday Monday

boots: Target dress: Ross mystery rack cuff and bird skull necklace: black&bronze glasses: c/o Tumbleweeds HC plugs: Body Jewelry Resource

I'm having a black&bronze baby.


"What the HELL is that noise?"

"Oh, you temptress...you UPS truck you...with no packages for me."





Sometimes I don't know what to say.  Sometimes I act like an asshole.  I sent a snarly email to someone I respect and admire, I have snapped at just about every human being I encounter, and I am just plain tired of my life right now.

I have worked four straight doubles so far this "week", five shifts total so far, and I am ready to drop.  I am posting this now, in the hopes I don't get called in to work tonight, as I might freak out completely and lose it.  I have to be there anyway to train, I just would like not to pull a fifth double and a sixth shift.   I have been training all week, a super sweet girl, but it's been difficult balancing both the training and then working after.  I know, cry me a river.

I feel lucky to have such a great support group of fellow bloggers and readers, and I want to thank you all for being so sweet, and noticing the subtleties of my posts, moods, etc.  Right now I am working on a killer blog week for you, with a new giveaway as well!  Exciting!  I have discovered a new blog recently...Lena B, Actually and I love it.  I am also smitten with Random Blog Drama (I think I may have mentioned this before) so I encourage you to go give these ladies some love.  In the meantime, cross your fingers I am off tonight.  Or...tomorrow's blog might be titled, "I Broke All the Glassware Last Night".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I love comments from anyone who isn't a CUNT.