A Stranger Bird for This Strange Bird


"don't you know I'm loco?"
 



dress: c/o Stranger Bird Vintage shoes: Target belt: Old Navy plugs: Body Jewelry Source glasses: Zenni Optical
I miss you my bloggies!  I'm sorry I've been away for awhile, I have had tons of personal stuff going on: from work, to the blog, to the usual family drama and of course, I've been tanning a lot.  Just kidding.  Here are some great shots of a dress I was gifted by my dearest Jenny, owner and operator of The Stranger Bird Vintage, and I am also happy to say, new and dear friend of mine.  Please check out her shop, and this blog, where I will be showcasing many items I have been so lucky to have been gifted by her.

I am not kidding when I say this little blog of mine is a lifesaver.  There are times, honestly, when it can be a bit of a chore.  Right now I have giveaway winners backed up, Etsy orders to complete, and my anxiety and depression has been FULL THROTTLE.  My mom suggested I eat gluten-free for a while to see if it helps my stomach.  I suggest she stop screaming at me and ignoring me for the duration of Mothers' Day, and then perhaps my stomach will settle down.  Dunno, just a thought.

However, in the darkest days, especially the ones recently, there has been a light.  Either a tweet or email would come in, I'd get a little care package here and there...just a whisper saying, "we are here."  Thank you to those of you who helped me, you know who you are.   

I have a new great idea forming, a new and DIFFERENT way of looking at blogging, and I hope to really start getting it ready for this summer!

In other rad news, one of my BFFs Jess, over at MILKY ROBOT and I have both been zine crazy lately, both in purchasing and authorization.  Check back on our blogs to see the unveil of a lost art form that needs resurgence!  Also, I will be revealing some zines I LOVE right now, coming later this week in perhaps...wait for it....my first VLOG ever.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I love comments from anyone who isn't a CUNT.