It's Not Easy Having Yourself a Good Time

Rebel and I have these matching cow skull BFF neclaces from black&bronze and you don't
I am really good at making angry faces

dress: Ross mystery bin shoes: Target bangle and necklace: black&bronze
So tattoo girls of the world, unite and take over.  This is my "I-don't-have-any-tattoos-what-are-you-talking-about-please-hire-me" dress.  You may notice it has sleeves that can be buttoned up or down, depending on what relative is coming to visit, or where I am going, or if the folks are around (still haven't broken the news about the new fox tattoo, albeit it was on trade and it commemorates my deceased cousin, Jeff...AND DON'T YOU TELL HER AUNT SUSAN)...so I wear this thing a lot.

I have no idea who made it, it was a Ross find, with one of those mystery tags that has been marked down like six-hundred times...and I found this gem just screaming out for my love.  It was a steal.  I don't think it was seven dollars with tax.  Please note how well it goes with my black&bronze jewelry, which thanks to Carly, I now need a twelve step program to quit buying from her.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I love comments from anyone who isn't a CUNT.