Be Right Back...

Hey kids!  Just wanted to check in and let you know I'm going to be away from y'all for a couple of days.  As you know, I am in the process of moving this week (I literally just taped my first box) and I am busy as hell.  I am also a ball of nerves, as hopefully, I will have a successful interview Saturday, and subsequently a better job within my company. 

There's no doubt I am intimidated by all this, we were lucky enough to find an awesome place, but things are going to be very tight for a bit, lucky you...I still have tons of outfits I still need to photograph, and we can explore all new places together!  I am SO excited to show you the inside and outside of the new place, so expect a TON of photo dumping coming soon.

The area has so much color, character and history, I am excited to share it all with you.  After getting things settled in the house, my next goal is to get a sweet new bike and cruise the streets.  I think we are going to have a lot to talk about!

I'll be lurking in the interwebs, so if you're need of an Allison fix, I am merely a click away.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I love comments from anyone who isn't a CUNT.