New On My Sidebar...Meet Amber from My Three Bittles!


Where are you from? Where do you live?

I'm from Tennessee but we're living in Georgia for now. 

What do you blog about?

Arg. I always despise this question. 
I blog about everything. I know, such an awesome answer, huh?!
I blog about my life, my kids, my tattoos, my husband, our dogs, our cats, military life, day to day life, etc etc etc. 
I blog recipes and tutorials. 
I share things that I love with the world-and by world I mean whoever reads my blog. 

What are some of your hobbies or interests outside of the blogosphere? 

Hmm. I'm a stay at home mom. I haven't really met many people here yet, but when I do have local friends I love to go thrift shopping, get pedicures, go out for coffee, have playdates and overall just have adult conversation--wow, I'm such a mom. 



I'm Amber. I'm 27. I'm a mom of three. 
Fin's 5.
Maddie's 4.
Owen's 1. 
David's the husband. 
We have two cats, a puppy and an America bulldog. 
Our house is a crazy house like 85% of the time. 
I wouldn't have it any other way. 
Don't tell my husband I said that because I constantly tell him that I can't stand his stupid dog. (The 100+ pound American bulldog, Bo)
I have tattoos. I have my septum pierced. I've had many other piercings but they've gone away with time. 
I love to read but rarely have time. 
I don't want to work. I have no desire to get a boring job. I love being a stay at home mom but I know that when they're all in school I'll end up getting some sort of job just to pass time. 
I have a big heart. I attempt to be nice to everybody.
I don't like rude people. 
Honestly I think I'm pretty boring/normal but the weird looks I get when people see David & I out and about with our kids say we're not. (I never understood those looks) (He's heavily tattooed and used to have big gauged ears).
Umm... I think I'm going to stop rambling there because I just don't know what else to say.

I LOVE Amber's blog, and it is always evolving...she is exactly like me, neither of us are really sure what "genre" of blogger we fall into, nor do I think we need to decide.  Please go visit her lovely blog My Three Bittles.  The best kind of bloggers, in my opinion, are open and honest.  I think you will find she is both!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I love comments from anyone who isn't a CUNT.