Mellow Yellow

so stoked on this bracelet!
 I can NEVER find jeans that fit me, so I usually avoid being photographed in them, or wearing them at all.  However, John and I made our usual Target run, and I decided to give these jeans a try.  I am always weary of the word "skinny" but these guys seemed to be able to handle the giant potato sack known as my gut, as well as my Sequoia like thighs and calves.  John, my photographer, strategically left his beer in a shot, I think it's his way of telling me these photo sessions require drinking.
outfit including shoes: Target bracelet: The Sepia Puppy beer: Sierra Nevada necklace: black & bronze



16 comments:

  1. Wooo!! Skinny jeans look so good on you. It's a nice wash too. Also, yellow is totally your colour and it's making me excited for Spring. We're STILL getting fucking snow here and I am NOT impressed. Can I just come live here with you please??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Literally, you can come live here with me ANYTIME.

      Delete
  2. I love that yellow top, so pretty! Any picture with my boyfriend has a beer in it somewhere, ha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pictures of my boyfriend almost always has a beer in it, too!

      Delete
  3. You looks super cute :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow i may have to check target out for those jeans.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love your whole look in these pics! everything looks great on you, especially that bracelet ;-) You are ever so lovely inside and out my dear! <3
    B

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like the jeans! They good good ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You look amazing in the last photo :) that colour really suits you too!
      Jess
      timefortea

      Delete

Thanks for reading! I love comments from anyone who isn't a CUNT.