Our Frank

Hello Friends!  I took a couple days off to finish knitting my samples for my Etsy store.  Weather permitting, I should be able to shoot all my spring knits and have them up for purchase ASAP.  I love the idea of being able to share my obsession with yarn and all thing loomed, sewn, and crocheted.  I recently discovered a wonderful "new to me" Etsy store called Crochet Savy, and made a Valentine's Day purchase I am really excited about!  Look forward to me blogging about it very soon! 

On a more serious note, I want to draw attention to a situation that has recently befallen very close friends of mine, Tasha and her partner, Lauren.  Their dachshund was recently severely attacked, injured and nearly killed by a neighbor's dog.  Frank is an angel, an animal that would not hurt a fly.  Unfortunately, his curiosity got the better of him and he found himself in a life-threatening situation.




This little guy sustained such injuries that he will be receiving his THIRD surgery Monday.  As you can see below, he really suffered some very serious trauma and is in quite a bit of distress.  Trust me, these photos are not for the faint of heart!  Myself being the pet parent and animal lover that I am, I want to help Frank, as well as as Tasha and Lauren as much as I can. 






If you can help in any way, either by giving a small donation to Lauren's PayPay account, which I have linked below, or if you simply have prayers or good vibrations to send Frank's way, please do so.  He is a loving, caring little guy who is working his butt off to recover.  These ladies have been through the ringer with this awful incident, and they deserve some good news and a little less stress.  Please keep Frank in your heart as you hold your little furry hearts close tonight. 

To donate please contact: Lauren's email and PayPay account


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I love comments from anyone who isn't a CUNT.