Yes, I AM ALIVE!

Hey guys! Sorry about my absence, but due to recent illness, job change and personal issues, I have had no choice but to take a hiatus from this space.  If I did not email you a tracking number for an IG purchase yesterday or this morning, that means it will ship tomorrow morning, and you will receive your tracking number then.  If you live in Canada, I gots all your weird customs paperwork, in case something goes wonky.  

I am lucky enough to be going through a re-design right now, so the things to come are going to kick some serious ass.  Thank you for always being supportive and patient.  Trust me, it will be worth it.

 

3 comments:

  1. Hey Hun! I freaking love your blog!!! Gah! I get super excited when I meet and find other crafty bloggers. I'm right there with you on the foxy obsession. Let's keep in touch for sure and support each other though out our ventures!
    xo
    Taylor
    http://www.nothingbutapigeon.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you start feelin' better, girl! I miss your posts :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! I love comments from anyone who isn't a CUNT.