A Girl, Her Glasses and Professor Snape

shoes and jeans: Target tank top: Passive Juice Motel mustache scarf: Francesca's brooch: Depeapa glasses: Rivet and Sway clutch: Hoakan Helga rings: Jorgenson Studio plugs: Body Jewelry Source
Hullo.
This scarf is one of my favorite new accessories, as it is both mint, and subtlety mustached. These are two of my favorite things.  I also ADORE these shoes, as well as all things Potter, so of course I had to had this tank top.

My brooch was ordered from Spain, I know I showed you how eerily it resembled my John, so I am so happy to have it in my hot little hand.

I wanted to make sure to show off one of my favorite pieces from Hoakan Helga, one of the very first Etsy shops I ever patronized, and it's owner, Andi, is quite the big deal.  Her handmade business is the epitome of what handmade sucess can be, and she is kind enough to teach e-courses to kickstart sellers.  Her website and blog, Made by Andi, is a great place to start if you are looking to turn your Etsy shop into a full-time career.  Her bags move quick, so be sure to visit her shop ASAP!
Always.  Looking like a tool.
 

First obligatory head tilt with the new glasses.
This clutch is made from a vintage leather jacket.  Nothing could be cooler.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I love comments from anyone who isn't a CUNT.